We, at cbseinsights.com have come up with the CLASS-10 MATHS FORMULAE AREA-RELATED-TO-CIRCLE for the easy grasping of the concepts by the Student. Besides, The Formulae will help the students to have easy grasping of the concepts in the CBSE Boards and various Competitive Exams.
- The distance around the circle or the length of a circle is called its circumference or perimeter.
- Circumference (perimeter) of a circle = πd or 2πr,
where d is a diameter and r is a radius of the circle and π = 22/7
- 1. Area of a circle = πr2
- 2. Area of a semicircle = 1/2 πr2
- 3. Area of quadrant = 1/4 πr2
CLASS-10 MATHS FORMULAE AREA-RELATED-TO-CIRCLE
Click the links to download the PDF of Maths Formula CLASS -9
Circumference of a circle = 2 π r.
Area of a circle = π r2 .
Length of an arc of a sector of a circle with radius r and angle with degree measure θ is
Area of a sector of a circle with radius r and angle with degrees measure θ is
Area of segment of a circle
= Area of the corresponding sector – Area of the corresponding triangle.